Life is designed to be lived. The more time we live our life, the more we desire that it gets better.
The reason we go on living is that we want the future to be better than the past. Unfortunately, this simplistic way of thinking, is challenged by the influences around us. So much in life is designed to tear us down and work against us to live a good life.
Thankfully the Lord Jesus Christ was commissioned by His Father, God Almighty, to make available for everyone a life overflowing abundance.
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
This foundational Scripture of God’s desire through His son declares a more than abundant life. Other translations have for “abundant” the word “overflowing.”
Those who have chosen to be born again of the spirit of God (Romans 10:9; I John 4:13) have the greatest resource to tap into, which is a more than abundant and overflowing life.
God desires that we recognize that we:
- Are more than conquerors. Romans 8:37
- Are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us. Ephesians 3:20
- Are his workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works Ephesians 2:10
How can we tap into the “fountain of living waters” and get our life better and flowing? Think L.I.F.E.
L Recognize God’s unconditional love for us.
I Be inspired by who you are in Christ.
F Feed on the life giving food of God’s Word
E Exercise our spiritual muscles. We have the gift of holy spirit. Use it, exercise it by:
- Speaking in tongues much
- Asking God for revelation knowledge and wisdom
- Minister to people in need of healing
- Give uplifting messages in fellowship
As we live LIFE with the Heavenly Father have great expectations for your life getting better and overflowing.
- Bob LIndfelt