God’s heart passion from the beginning of time is YOU.
Everything God has purposed through the creation is for YOU.
The making of the Universe with its stars and planet earth is for YOU.
The giving of His son Jesus Christ to redeem man and provide a new birth reality is with YOU in mind.
The bottom line is God wanted children for eternity and YOU are one of His kids.
He really needs YOU!
Eph 2:10 (ISV) For we are God's masterpiece, created in the Messiah Jesus to perform good actions that God prepared long ago to be our way of life.
God choose YOU to be the object of His love and affection
We get so wrapped up in our selfish life, we forget about how God feels about us. When we realize how much we mean to God, then we can appreciate the Great Commandment of “Loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength.”
Eph 1:12: That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
8 SCRIPTURES FOR YOU TO START A FRESH
Letting Go of the Past and Moving on With Your New Life
- Hebrews 12:1, 2a: “...lay aside every weight and sin…run with patience …”
- Galatians 2:20: “I am crucified with Christ…liveth in me…loved me…”
- I Corinthians 6:19, 20: “…Not your own…bought with a price…”
- II Corinthians 5:17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
- Phil.3:13 & 14: “…Forgetting those things that are past…I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling…”
- II Corinthians 5:21: “…that we might be made the righteousness of God in him…”
- Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you…to give you an expected end.”
- Matthew 19:26: “…but with God all things are possible.”
Have an exciting 2018 recognizing how special you are to the Heavenly Father and respond by loving Him with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.